Pootie Tang Quotes – Pootie Tang is a 2001 American comedy film written and directed by Louis C.K. Adapted from a comedy sketch that first appeared on The Chris Rock Show, the character Pootie Tang is a satire of the stereotyped characters who appeared in old blaxploitation films. The title character’s speech, which vaguely resembles pidgin, is mostly unintelligible to the audience, but the other characters in the film have no problem understanding him.
Originally a Paramount Classics film titled Pootie Tang in Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine, the budget was increased and transferred to the main Paramount Pictures division. C.K. has stated that he was all but fired from the film during the editing phase. According to him, Ali LeRoi was hired to extensively re-edit the film. Openly agreeing with Roger Ebert’s dismissive criticism that the movie should not have even been released, C.K. has said that the finished product, though containing parts he enjoyed, was far from his own vision.
Critical reception was generally negative, with Rotten Tomatoes only gauging 29% positive reviews. Roger Ebert gave it a half-star rating, criticizing it for excessive use of vulgar language and demeaning portrayal of women, describing it as a “train wreck” and finishing his review by bluntly stating “This film is not in a releasable condition”. Nathan Rabin at The A.V. Club said Pootie Tang “borders on audience abuse” and “confuse[s] idiocy for absurdity and randomness for wit”. However, a few years later, fellow A.V. Club writer Scott Tobias revisited the film and included it in his New Cult Canon series, noting that “Pootie Tang repelled mainstream critics and audiences, but it holds an exalted status among alt-comedians and fans of subversive anti-comedy in general”.
For you that want to refresh your memories about quotes from Pootie Tang movie, here are the list that we made for you. Enjoy
Pootie Tang Quotes
1) “Pootie Tang: Baby, I’m going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!”
2) “Pootie Tang: See, my damie, Pootie Tang don’t wa-da-tah to the shama cow… ’cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?”
“3) “”Pootie Tang: Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: …I’m sorry. What was that?
Pootie Tang: Cole – Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: What the hell are you talking about?
Pootie Tang: …Cole me down on the panny sty?
Bob Costas: Oh, cole me down on the panny sty! All right!”””
“4) “”Trucky: You can’t hurt a ho with a belt… they like that ****””
Yeah, he had that affect on people. Especially on the ladies. Not girls. Grown ass women. ”
5) “Trucky: That was only the second time someone had been mauled to death by a gorilla in that factory in that month!”
6) “J.B.: Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You’re goin’, “What the hell is this?” and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won’t know what happened to you!”
7) “Pootie Tang: Dirty Dee, you’re a baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!”
8) “Pootie Tang: Sa da tay!”
“9) “”Dirty Dee: Pootie Tang! I come to call you out, maggoty eatin’ *bitch*!
Pootie Tang: Ain’t come one, but many tine tanies!”””
10) “Pootie Tang: Kapa-Chow.”
11) “Biggie Shorty: You think that just cuz a girl likes to dress fancy and stand on the corner next to some whores, that she’s hookin?”
12) “Trucky: He was rejuvenated. You hear that? Rejuvenated. He was juvenated before, lost it… and got juvinated again. Rejuvenated!”
13) “Pootie Tang: See, my damie, Pootie Tang don’t wa-da-tah to the shama cow… ’cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?”
14) “Trucky: It was incredible. Only the third time a man had been mauled by a gorilla at that steel mill, that month!”
“15) A: Pootie, do you have any girlfriends at school? B: Aww Mommadee, there’s a sine tibbity in a taxy. She’s a cole tony.
(SMACK!) Don’t you talk dirty to your momma, boy! ”
16) As long as you’ve got right on your side, you could whoop anyone’s ass with just that belt.
“17) Excuse me! while your working, mark has an announcement to make… HEY!!!! On your knees and let me blow my stack in you… JA-AMES!!! she’s good.. i’ve used her before.
your the bandit and i’m the classroom sher-riff. BANG BANG!!!
there are 4 people in this class.. you, you, you and others!! and theres still one galoo-ooon laughing.
YOUR HOT?!?! i have to wear a tie.. and pa-ants. LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!”
18) Cole me down on the panty stye
19) Dirty Dee still dirty cuz he Dirty Dee damn it!
20) Get up on outta here. He don’t want none of your mess.
21) i just sharted
22) I know I brought you up tough, but that’s because I love you. It’s a tough world out there, Pootie.
You’ve got drugs….crime….gorillas.”
23) I know you loves the ladies, and lord knows the ladies loves you. Don’t let the ladies come between you and the belt.
24) ill sa yah pitty on deh runny kind
25) Ima cry to tha pootsta Ima cry to tha pootsta
26) POOTIE TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! POOTIE TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
27) Pootie will whoop your ass so bad, you could write it off on your taxes! You got, right here: Ass whoopin number one. Ass whoopin number two. Oh, this right here, you can’t write this off, that’s just getting beat up.
28) We didn’t always know what he was saying, but we always knew what he meant.
29) Well, what Daddy Tang forgot to tell Pootie was about is only weakness: Hos. Even Pootie Tang’s belt was no match for Irene.